There is no ongoing projects in ASTEC.
- The ASTEC Testing cluster
High Performance Erlang,
developing techniques for efficient compilation of
concurrent functional programming languages.
- PLEX, Parallel Execution of PLEX programs
Project leader: Björn Lisper
- REMODEL: remodeling of complex industrial systems, project leader Christer Norström, Mälardalen University and Wang Yi, Uppsala University
- SAAPP: Simulator-aided analysis of parallel processes,
Project leader: Björn Victor, Uppsala University.
- Safety Analysis: Fault Tree Analysis of dynamic systems
Calculation of Worst-Case Execution Times,
for predicting timing bounds
- Analysing ERLANG/OTP systems Project leader Bengt Jonsson
- ARENA (ASTEC Requirement Engineering Approach) 1995-1998
A design methodology for embedded real-time systems. Development of a design method for Automotive Real-Time Applications.
A Verification Method for Erlang,
developing a general verification tool for the
Erlang programming language based on a combination of model
checking, compositional and symbolic techniques.
BOOM, Formal Specification of Object-Oriented Modelling Concepts. 1995-1998
- BUS, Modelling and Analysis of the BUS Protocol.
- Code Generation for Embedded Systems Using MLRISC, Sven-Olof Nyström
- SA, Analysis of types and process topology for static debugging.
- Times project, Software Synthesis,
Project leader, Wang Yi, Uppsala University
- VOCAL (Verification and Optimization with Constraints And Logic) 1995-1996
- WCET, the activities in Uppsala.
WPO: Whole Program Optimization for Embedded Systems
developing highly optimizing compiler technology for embedded systems. -2004
Publications from the projects.
Updated Thursday, 27-Apr-2006 16:57:48 MEST by Roland Grönroos
e-mail: info -at- astec.uu.se